The accepted knowledge is that Diabetes destroys gradually over years. Ketosis Prone Type 2 diabetes is an acute form of type 2. This type 2 can reach fasting blood sugars of 300 or higher in months. This blog brings together all the documentation that I could find in the world and my speculation of what it means for KPD’s in specific and diabetics in general. I ask you to leave your stories about what happened to you so that we can all gain a better understanding of what we are dealing with.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Facebook Page for Abrupt Onset Type 2 Diabetes

People have suggested that I put up a Facebook page so that people can easily comment and add information.

Okay, I've done this and I'll be adding more in the future. Hopefully, while I'm off on this project, this will keep the dialogue going.

Abrupt Onset Type 2 Diabetes

Obviously, I just got this set up before I went off on my latest assignment. I really didn't know what it was going to be but now I think I'm getting it. I don't have time to seriously go through scientific papers at this moment. I still am thinking about things and interesting citations still come across my desk. What I plan to use facebook for are these clues about Abrupt Onset that keep arising. 


This will give me a chance to talk about and hopefully get feed back on ideas that you might find interesting.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete

I'm getting way too much spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.