The accepted knowledge is that Diabetes destroys gradually over years. Ketosis Prone Type 2 diabetes is an acute form of type 2. This type 2 can reach fasting blood sugars of 300 or higher in months. This blog brings together all the documentation that I could find in the world and my speculation of what it means for KPD’s in specific and diabetics in general. I ask you to leave your stories about what happened to you so that we can all gain a better understanding of what we are dealing with.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KP T2 on Oprah Audition

 I guess this is my 3 minutes of fame. Whatever happened to the "15 mins"? I'm a diabetic so you gotta figure I would get screwed out of the other 12 minutes. Oh,well. Here's me talking about a special type of diabetes. If you like it vote and pass the link on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm getting way too much spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.